Definition of Service
Service isn’t just a noun at Reliant. We don’t use that word lightly. We take pride in delivering quality service through attention to detail, scheduling and reporting flexibility and consistency of performance to every single customer from the first meeting to the last report provided.
To Reliant, service is defined in relation to the quality of its auditors. Quality service is hard to find in this industry.
Reliant is committed to providing unparalleled service to its customers through consistency, accuracy, and the use of new technology.
Five reasons TO CHOOSE Reliant
1People Technology Commitment To Our Clients Customizable Inventory Solutions Accuracy
2Professional Staff Prompt Flexible Accountable Quality You Can Count On
3We count For You Transparent Verification Process Team Approach To Recounts A Partner In Your Success Hands On Management
OTHER TYPES OF SERVICES
- Inventory Services Retail and Warehouse Locations Inventories Fixed Assets Inventories Out of Stock Reporting Retail Price Verification
- Merchandise Services Store Resets/New Stores SetsCategory Resets / RelocationsNew Item Placement / Plan-o-gram Compliance and MaintenancePromotion Activities – Signage Placement, etc.Product RecallsData Collection
- Additional Services Compliance AuditsDiscontinued ItemsWeekend Pull-up Programs
Assists retailer in having an adequate supply of goods on hand for consumer consumption
Inventory management is a necessary component of a successful business
Allows a business to forecast trends and set marketing plans for future expansion
Verify profit levels through proper inventory management practices
Helps to insure correct accounting principles are being followed throughout an organization
Keeps track of key items for reorder
Provides information for out of stocks, out of dates, recalled items…
Price integrity assured through rigorous testing
Helping retail clients excel in inventory management practices
Helps with Pricing Integrity
Independent view of your total inventory values
Provides Financial as well as SKU based results
We count it, saving you time and resources..
You don't have to always close your store, to have a physical inventory
State of the art data collection and real time results
Retail and Warehouse Locations Inventories
- Full Product and/or Item Description
- Cycle Counts (Cycle Counts on Specific Vendors Lines)
Fixed Assets Inventories
Benefits can include:
- Clients can gain important personal property tax information
- Audit could affect tax, budgeting and insurance
- Help with Sarbanes-Oxley Act compliance
- Services could include:
- Durable Bar codes attached to all Fixed Assets
- Reconciliation of Fixed Asset’s Data Base to the Assets
Out of Stock Reporting
- As part of the Store Inventory, report could be generated showing Out of Stocks
- Reports that show Out of Stock on the Floor but Product in Stock Rooms
Retail Price Verification
- Verification of Shelf Tag to Store Register
- Verification of Shelf Tag to Corporate Price
- 3-Way Comparisons available Shelf, Register(POS), verses Corporate Price on Server
Store Resets/New Stores Sets
- Reliant can provide local crews of experienced associates to provide a solution for Sets and Resets. They can work with existing personnel or create a turnkey solution.
Category Resets / Relocations
- Category Relocations, Seasonal Changes, Fixture Updates, etc.
New Item Placement / Plan-o-gram Compliance and Maintenance
- Includes the removal of Products no longer on Plan-o-gram and repositions or removal from the store. Items removed are inventoried and boxed.
Promotion Activities – Signage Placement, etc.
- Proper Placement of all POP Material:
- POP displays assembled and put on display
- Building, maintenance, and repair of displays
- Hanging signs and overhead graphics
- End cap and checkout POP material
- Shelf Talkers Placement
- Independent verification of recalls, documentation, inventory and removal.
- Price Checks
- Shopper Surveys
- We can count , inventory and collect data on all types of products in various type of stores, warehouses, hospitals, manufacturing and the like You have it, we count it , and “collect the data” you need, on your type of goods.
- As instructed by client. From a few simple questions to measurements, opinion and pictures, to specific needs. For example:
- Check store for signage
- Product placement
- Removal of product from the shelf, inventory and either box for return to manufacturer, destroyed or note the price reduction as instructed by client.
Weekend Pull-up Programs
- Replenishment of high traffic products on weekends, special events, holidays, super Bowl, etc.